Need help with a writing project?
Let me edit that for you.
Beverly Nelson: email@example.com
Whether the project is large or small, business or creative, academic or personal I can assist you with it. I have an MFA in Writing and am a professional copy editor, proofreader, writer, researcher, and teacher. I offer reasonable rates, detailed guidance, and a fast turnaround time.
I can help you put your best foot forward whether it’s a quick search for typos or detailed feedback on the overall structure.
If you’re a teacher, I provide valuable assistance and produce class materials that attract students, boost enrollment, and support a learning environment. With my background in art, I can suggest and provide illustrations (with appropriate credits) for papers and visual presentations.
No matter what topic, genre, or format—I can show you how to create a confident and appealing presence on paper that supports your goals.
To receive a free estimate, send me a detailed description of your project (and a sample if you like) and explain how I can be of assistance. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m available 24/7 for whatever your writing needs might be.
I do my best to have a quick turnaround and do rush orders if I can. If you have an emergency late at night, need it by the next day, it’s possible I can get it done for you.
Here’s a list of my basic editing skills:
- Proofreading for grammatical errors, spelling, typos, formatting…
- Copy editing to develop the overall quality of the composition without changing content.
- Formal critique
Here’s an incomplete list of editing jobs I could help you with:
- Classroom materials (syllabus, calendar, handouts, research, power points, presentations, lectures…)
- Scholarly papers.
- Research, any topic: in-depth or brief.
- Proposals, applications, submissions…
- Book manuscript.
- Newspaper and magazine articles.
- Videos (textual content).
- Website (textual content).
- Online tutoring.
- Any genre: technical, essay, formal paper, creative non-fiction, non-fiction, poetry, business, personal…
- Illustrated texts.
I look forward to hearing from you and reading your writing.
Note to students: I do not do the writing *for* you. I advise and give direction.
I do offer tutoring if you feel you need ongoing assistance.
This is a new site and is still being developed. Thank you for your patience.